A company secretary takes care of maintaining a company’s statutory books and any required filings at Companies House. I have been an active company secretary for many years and am familiar with relevant Companies House requirements.
- Appoint/remove Directors and Company Secretary.
- Submit your annual Confirmation Statement (previously known as the Annual Return). If required I can keep a diary note to remind you each year when this is due.
- Change registered office
- Deal with changes in shareholdings
- Review your Articles of Association to ensure statutory compliance
- Handle any other required submissions to Companies House.
- Draft Minutes of Meetings for changes submitted to Companies House (most changes will require Minutes).
Remember, Companies House can impose penalties for late filing, and your company may get struck off if you ignore reminders.