Admin Flexibility is run by me, Sue Kent, a highly experienced, commercially focused professional with 30+ years’ experience covering all aspects of administrative and operational support to small and large organisations. I am a fully qualified proofreader and copy editor, graduating with distinction at the College of Media and Publishing.
My career began many moons ago and has spanned a variety of sectors including legal, accountancy, and financial services.
- Chief Administrative Officer of an AIM listed global software provider based in the City of London with responsibility for managing all contracts and documentation; from issuing initial draft to negotiating with procurement, legal, and business areas of clients and third parties and the subsequent management of the contract throughout its term. Some of those clients and third parties included Tier 1 banks and large well known global corporations. I managed the entire contract process single handed: no assistant, no legal team.
- Company Secretary for numerous companies managing the filing of all submissions to Companies House as well as ensuring compliance with Articles of Association.
- Managing Trade Marks register including applying for trade marks and dealing with all submissions to the Intellectual Property Office.
- Facilities management and office management.
- Operations Manager supporting all departments.
- Recruitment including four years heading up the UK and European side of a New York based recruitment consultancy.
- HR generalist including: drafting employment contracts, managing day to day HR and employee issues, implementing and managing HR policies and procedures, maintaining holiday schedules, and dealing with payroll issues.
Check out the recommendations on my LinkedIn profile: http://linkedin.com/in/suekent